viernes, 13 de septiembre de 2013

THE HOUSE


OBJECTIVE: With this activity the children will be able to focus on the parts of the house and identify them in your won house or apartment.

Would you like to know what is the name of the house or apartment’s parts of a funny way?  Trough the next videos you can see the parts that compound a house and easily you can identify in anywhere.

Links:


After watching the videos you should identify the parts  of the house


1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9

Complete the text with the corresponding parts of the house

I like my big ______, it has got two ______ my parents' one and mine. Upstairs also there is a _______where I brush my teeth. Downstairs, there is a big _____ where my mum cooks pan cakes, a _______   to eat all together and a ______where I watch TV. Outdoors my parents park the car in the ______ and we have a beautiful _____ with lots of flowers and trees.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario